One of the main advantages of Ategest software is that it allows the person in charge of the business to have at hand all the necessary information to know the status of their business, the most profitable lines, stocks, sales behavior ... In short, any data that facilitate decision making.
In order to manage all the business information, the statistical study module has been developed, which will allow you to consult the status of your business and to prepare personalized reports of your company in a simple and intuitive way.
To access the statistical study you have to click on the tab «Estadísticas» within the sales module.
In the upper part we must define the period from which we want to obtain the information. To do this you have to select the start date and the end date. In this way you can consult the data of a specific period and time. To refine the search further, in the restoration business or in those in which the important thing is not only the date but the closing of cash (if your business is open at twelve o'clock at night) you can also delimit the search between closures.
In this way, if we want to know the sales of the last week, I will delimit the study from the close of Sunday (and Monday) to the close of the following Sunday (also on Monday). So I can get more reliable and accurate data.
To choose the consultation period, in the top menu the dates will be chosen and, subsequently, the closures among which we wish to obtain the information. Once chosen, you have to click on the button «Consultar».
- Choose the information shown
After selecting the dates that we want to consult, you have to apply different filters in which the data you want to display will be chosen. It is simple to make: in the menu we have all the filters that we want to consult. You only have to mark on the squares that you want to show and finally to give to the button «Consultar».
In this way, if we want to see the sales per day and per family, the fields will be activated «Familia» Y «Día». After giving it to consult, the program will show us the information of the sales of the different families and the days within the selected period. Next we see how it will show the information marking the fields «Familia» Y «Día».
- Tabs of the statistical study
The statistical study also allows you to consult different documents or movements made. To do this, five tabs have been enabled that show the different movements.
- Data: It shows you all the business information in an aggregate way.
- Delivery notes: It only shows the information referring to the delivery notes that have been issued.
- Invoices: Like the tab «Albaranes», it only shows the data of the invoices issued.
- Transactions: Cash inflows and outflows. It shows you the different forms of payment, whether cash, card, cash vouchers ...
- Others: The eyelash «Otros» it will show you those movements of diverse nature that are not typical of normal business activity. It is very useful to identify cancellations, cancellations or returns, and in this way control and monitor possible bad practices of your staff.
- Other filters: In addition, the statistical study allows you to apply more filters to your search. These are at the bottom of the tab «Datos» y te permiten delimitar la información más todavía:
- Show Components: In the case of performing scandals, the components of the scanned items will be displayed.
- Warehouse items: It shows the movements of articles of internal character (warehouse).
- Invitations: Shows the invitations made within the chosen period. Trick! If you want to know who made these invitations, add the field «Operador» to the query.
- Returns: Shows the returned items.
- Fine-tune margins: In cases where the cost of the items is 0, you will have to use this information so that the eprogram does not show you unsorted information.
- Generate Reports
Once the query is done, Ategest allows you to generate reports to print, send by email or save it in PDF. To do this, you only have to click with the right button on the information and click on «Informes».
Within the reports menu you can title the report and it will appear automatically ready to print. To select the information you want to be displayed in the report you can hide the columns you want.
To hide columns there are two ways to do it: right click on the report header and «Ocultar columna» or by sliding the right edge of the column to the left to hide it. Once we have cleared the columns that you do not want to show, we can generate the report.
- Export to Excel
The reports can be exported to Excel (or any other program, such as OpenOffice or Google Docs) in a simple and fast way. You only have to select those cells that you want to export and click on the button «Copiar». Once the program is open, you only have to paste the data and the data export will be automatically performed.
- Generate Graphics
The statistical module also allows you to make graphs with the collected data in a simple way. You only have to select those cells with which you want to make the graphic and with the right button access to «Informes» and subsequently «Crear gráfica».
Within the graphics menu you can select the type of graphic you want, selecting 2D or 3D, bar graphs, columns, line, areas ... and customize it to your liking.