To register invoices can be done manually in the menu «Compras» generating a purchase invoice through the tab «Facturas».
For this, we have to leave the menu «Mantenimiento» and, on the main screen, access the menu «Compras», «Factura».
Once you are in the menu of «Factura» You have to first select the supplier to whom you are going to make the purchase by clicking on the button «Proveedor».
Once the supplier has been selected, we must begin to register the purchase invoice. For this, the following steps must be followed:
- Select the item you want to buy.
- Select the warehouse to which the purchase that we will make will be destined.
- Select the number of units that we are going to buy.
- Indicate the discount in case you have done it.
- Put the tax to which the purchased item would be taxed.
- Enter the unit price of the item we want to buy.
After following these steps, the program will automatically calculate the total invoice of the purchase. EYE! Once the program calculates the total invoice, remember to enter «ENTER» and then press the button «Finalizar» (key F11). In case of not doing this final step, the purchase will not be registered.
In a similar way, both the Delivery Notes and the Purchase Orders will be made.