Bottom Menu - The Tools
In the lower menu we find most of the tools through which we can manage orders. Let's study particularly each button:
- Cash - Collections: Once the order has been made, you must select the payment method. In this button you select as an effective form of payment.
- Card - Collections: If the client wishes to pay by card, this button will be pressed. If you want to collect only one part per card, you will first type the amount you want to charge per card and then the button.
- Ticket - Copy: If the client needs a copy of the ticket you have to press this button. Once inside, the last tickets issued will be displayed. You only have to select the ticket you want to print and it will automatically be printed.
- Command - Copy: To print a copy of the command, press this button. As with the "Ticket - Copy" button, the last commands sent will be displayed. Clicking on the command that we are looking for, a copy of the command will be printed.
- Other Functions: By pressing this button you will have access to the different POS functions as well as the maintenance menu.
- Articles - Search: If you want to search for a particular article and we do not know your family, clicking on this button you can search among all the articles in the database.
- Change - Waiter: To change the waiter, press this button.
- Separate account - Diner: If a table wants to pay separately and divide the account equally by the diners sitting at the table, this button will be used. First you will enter the number of guests and then the button.
- Separate account - X Plato: If a table wants to pay separately and divide the account according to what has been requested each one will press said button. In the menu that will open, select the dishes that each customer will pay and a ticket will be generated for each customer.
- Unir - Tables: In the case that two different tables want to pay jointly, this button must be used. To carry out this transfer you have to enter one of the two tables that you want to join, then click on the "Join - Tables" button and select the order you want to join (the one of the table that is going to be joined).
- Transfer Table - X Plato: If a table wishes to invite another table to a particular dish, said button will be used. The use of this button will be the same as the one made with the «Join - Tables» button.
- Free text: In the cases that you wish to add some internal annotation in order to inform the different departments about the particularities of the order, you can add a free text that will be printed in the command. For example, an annotation "Without Onion" could be added to the article "Chicken Sandwich". To use this function, you must first select the article and then click on the "Text - Free" button, after that a window will open in which to enter the comments.
- To print: Activates and deactivates the printer, both the ticket and the command.
- Ticket - Cancel: Cancel the ticket in progress. eye! It is advisable to moderate the permissions to this key, restricting its access to new employees.
- TPV - Exit: Exit the program. eye! It is advisable to moderate the permissions to this key, restricting its access to new employees.